I’ve added spatial filtering to the sunburnt library. The feature is now available with filter_spatial function.
from sunburnt import SolrInterface
SOLR_URL = 'http://some.url:8983/solr/'
_s = SolrInterface(SOLR_URL)
_s.filter_spatial(latlon=(52.3702157, 4.8951679), distance=10)
Currently this will use bbox by default. I’m planning to add more features to it in the future but so far it fits my needs. Let me know if you … Continue reading
I just had a 30 minutes worth of debugging on a stupid mistake I made. I wanted to check the free space on the target server before I actually start to do the cloning of a database in the python framework we wrote for automating DBA tasks. The check was … Continue reading
I just forked and committed some patches to the BitTornado library on GitHub.
Right now I only committed basic fixes to be able to use it in our environment (Python 2.7). Namely:
- Backlog was not always int which should be enforced so I did a force … Continue reading
I forked tow (Toby White, gratitude for his great work) sunburnt repository from github because I needed range facet funcionality and the workaround (with the filter queries) wasn’t quite what I wanted.
You can checkout here: https://github.com/charlesnagy/sunburnt
Docs about it:
More about range facets see: http://wiki.apache.org/solr/SimpleFacetParameters#Facet_by_Range
Now sunburnt support range … Continue reading